2008年12月23日火曜日

Emperor's Day



Today is Japanese emperor's day.
Most Japanese can’t say emperor's name in Japan, including me. This is because that we don't call him and his relative their name.
We call him just "Emperor".
I sometimes hear his name on TV, but it was beginning in news.
We also call teacher "teacher”.
We don't call them their name.
Today, I went to Machida (in Tokyo) to hung out with my friends.
They are my university friends.
I had a part-time job until 4 p.m. after that, I went there.
We went to sweets restaurant.
We ate many cakes.
After, we went to Karaoke.
Do you know "Karaoke"?? I think you alredy know, because it is very famous.
We sing songs like a singer in Karaoki box (room).
We need to pay to use this room.
There are so many songs which are Japanese pops, animation songs, old songs and non-Japanese songs.

I often sing Japanese songs, but actually I don’t like singing><
That’s all^^ Good night.











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿