2009年1月5日月曜日

Happy New Year 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009


I got lots of money!!!!
It is called "Otoshidama"

Parents, grand-parents and relatives give their child money on new years day.
I got about 90,000yen^^ I'm rich.

After new years day, in the cities there were many bargain, so I went shopping with these money, but there were so many people in the city><>
Today I went there again. I got some clothes. Today was not so crowded. I think clothes price will get down more in 1 week. I will be there someday.





1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi girl ,nice to meet you . Are you still use this blog,if that i wanna to be your friend.So we can help eachother you learn chinese from me ,also you will be my japanese teacher.By the way now i'm working for sale the laver(seaweed) to foreign market. wait for your message.
    you can email to me (gudy-gu@hotmail.com)See you.

    返信削除